Plastic Sign Holder for sale

'Öneriler ve Şikayetler' forumunda s60fbg tarafından 6 Aralık 2018 tarihinde açılan konu

1. s60fbg

s60fbg New Member

Katılım:
    6 Aralık 2018
    Konular:
    Mesaj:
    acrylic sign holders
    Description
    Freavon acrylic sign holders are made from clear acrylic, these sigh holders will be strong enough to use in your retail environment.
    Technical Details:
    Material: Acrylic
    Color: Clear
    Size: 11 x 14
    Application: supermarket, retail stores, clothing stores
    FAQ:
    Q:Is is okay to take a look at the factory?
    A: Yes. We are happy to give you a tour of our factory. Please contact our sale manager by phone or email ([email protected]) if you are planing to come to our factory.

Q: How should I get the sample?
    A: It's our pleasure to offer you the samples, most of the samples are free. Please feel free to contact with us if you want any sample.
    Q: What if I want to order the sign holders based on my retail environment?
    A: There is no problem for us to produce the sign holders based on your design. Don’t hesitate to contact with us, we are happy to give you a perfect solution for your retail environment.
    Q: How about your delivery time?
    A: According to the quantity you order for, we will arrange the shipment in 10 to 30 working days.
    Q: How can I contact with you?
    A: Tel: 0086 20 38012977
    Cell: 0086 18620502977
    Q: How about your after-sales service?
    A: We can guarantee our product's quality. If there is any defective product, we will replace the product for customer unconditionally.Plastic Sign Holder for sale
    website:Linkleri Görebilmek İçin Üye Olmanız Gerekmektedir.Üye Olmak İçin Tiklayın...

Bu Sayfayı Paylaş